Jeff Conaway in Coma After Overdose
6:34 pm, May 18th, 2011
Jeff Conaway is in coma after an overdose.
The actor, most famous for his roles in Grease and “Taxi,” was found unconscious on May 11. He was taken to Encino Hospital Medical Center, where he remains in critical conditional, having ingested possibly too many pain pills.
Conaway recently appeared on “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,” where he was treated for addictions to cocaine, alcohol and painkillers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin