Jeff Conaway in Coma After Overdose
6:34 pm, May 18th, 2011
Jeff Conaway is in coma after an overdose.
The actor, most famous for his roles in Grease and “Taxi,” was found unconscious on May 11. He was taken to Encino Hospital Medical Center, where he remains in critical conditional, having ingested possibly too many pain pills.
Conaway recently appeared on “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,” where he was treated for addictions to cocaine, alcohol and painkillers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?
- Katy Perry Has a Not So Sexy Undergarment Secret
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee