Jeff Conaway in Coma After Overdose
6:34 pm, May 18th, 2011
Jeff Conaway is in coma after an overdose.
The actor, most famous for his roles in Grease and “Taxi,” was found unconscious on May 11. He was taken to Encino Hospital Medical Center, where he remains in critical conditional, having ingested possibly too many pain pills.
Conaway recently appeared on “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,” where he was treated for addictions to cocaine, alcohol and painkillers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?