Jef Holm’s Brother: Emily Maynard Cheating Story is “100% True”
11:20 am, August 23rd, 2012
After Emily Maynard and Jef Holm jointly slammed Us Weekly’s cover story claiming that he had caught her cheating, the magazine is doubling down on its report, with Holm’s brother Mike telling the magazine that the couple’s alleged vacation blowup is “100% true.”
Mike says the pair’s fight, supposedly over Holm discovering “explicit text messages and photos to and from another man” on Maynard’s phone while at his family’s home in South Carolina, is “all true.”
He explains, “I was there and I heard the fight and watched the whole thing go down, Emily leaving and everything.”
Mike divulges, “We all love Emily… Mistakes happen, we all get that,” adding, “I hope they can work it all out, but as far as your story goes, it’s all true.”
“I love my brother very much and, like the rest of our family, I just want him to be happy,” he says.
His version of events completely goes against Maynard and Holm’s statements about the supposed incident.
The former “Bachelorette” said on Wednesday, “It’s one hundred percent not true.”
Holm added that he left the house at the same time as Maynard, contrary the Us Weekly’s claim that he asked his fiancee to leave once he supposedly found the scandalous texts.
On Thursday, after hearing Mike’s claims, Holm tweeted, “It’s crazy what people will do, even family members, to see their name in a magazine.”
A source close to the reality couple tells Gossip Cop “it’s not true and [the brother] made everything up.”
Hmm… The plot thickens.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Is Kim Kardashian Ripping Off Typhoon Victims?