Jay-Z Takes Subway to Brooklyn Concert
1:51 pm, October 8th, 2012VIDEO
Jay-Z ditched his $300,000 Maybach and took the subway to his Brooklyn concert on Saturday.
The “Otis” rapper was mobbed by excited fans chanting “Brooklyn, Brooklyn” as he road the R train from Chinatown to the Barclays Center along with a number of bodyguards.
While waiting for the train to arrive, Jay-Z shook hands with some of the passers-by, smiling as they continued to ask, “What are you doing here, Jay?”
He also struck up a conversation with an older woman seated next to him on the subway.
The singer then performed the last of eight shows at the Barclays Center — the new home of the Brooklyn Nets — of which he’s a minority owner.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of a mogul like Jay-Z riding the subway?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired