Jay-Z Takes Subway to Brooklyn Concert
1:51 pm, October 8th, 2012VIDEO
Jay-Z ditched his $300,000 Maybach and took the subway to his Brooklyn concert on Saturday.
The “Otis” rapper was mobbed by excited fans chanting “Brooklyn, Brooklyn” as he road the R train from Chinatown to the Barclays Center along with a number of bodyguards.
While waiting for the train to arrive, Jay-Z shook hands with some of the passers-by, smiling as they continued to ask, “What are you doing here, Jay?”
He also struck up a conversation with an older woman seated next to him on the subway.
The singer then performed the last of eight shows at the Barclays Center — the new home of the Brooklyn Nets — of which he’s a minority owner.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of a mogul like Jay-Z riding the subway?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting