Jay-Z Explains Who He Is to Older Woman on Subway (VIDEO)
11:44 am, December 5th, 2012VIDEO
Jay-Z recently took the subway to Brooklyn during his eight-concert stand at the Barclays Center, and on Tuesday (his birthday), the rapper released a documentary about those shows called “Where I’m From.”
The highlight might be a short segment when the superstar rapper sits down on the train next to an older woman who doesn’t know who he is.
“Are you famous?” she asks.
He replies, “Yes. Not very famous. You don’t know me. But I’ll get there some day.”
An adorable conversation follows.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?