Jay-Z Explains Who He Is to Older Woman on Subway (VIDEO)
11:44 am, December 5th, 2012VIDEO
Jay-Z recently took the subway to Brooklyn during his eight-concert stand at the Barclays Center, and on Tuesday (his birthday), the rapper released a documentary about those shows called “Where I’m From.”
The highlight might be a short segment when the superstar rapper sits down on the train next to an older woman who doesn’t know who he is.
“Are you famous?” she asks.
He replies, “Yes. Not very famous. You don’t know me. But I’ll get there some day.”
An adorable conversation follows.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?