Jay-Z Explains Who He Is to Older Woman on Subway (VIDEO)
11:44 am, December 5th, 2012VIDEO
Jay-Z recently took the subway to Brooklyn during his eight-concert stand at the Barclays Center, and on Tuesday (his birthday), the rapper released a documentary about those shows called “Where I’m From.”
The highlight might be a short segment when the superstar rapper sits down on the train next to an older woman who doesn’t know who he is.
“Are you famous?” she asks.
He replies, “Yes. Not very famous. You don’t know me. But I’ll get there some day.”
An adorable conversation follows.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank