Jay Z Rides London Train to Concert With Chris Martin and Timbaland – SEE PIC
4:33 pm, October 13th, 2013PHOTO
Jay Z jumped on a commuter train in London on Saturday en route to his concert at the O2 Arena.
Along for the ride were Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Timbaland, who later both joined the rapper onstage for a performance of “Heart of the City” (video below).
Numerous people on the underground — or the Tube as it’s known – snapped photos of the famous musicians, who seemed to have enjoyed the experience.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
Jay Z is set the play the O2 once more on Monday. No word yet on whether he’ll take the Tube there again.
This isn’t the first time he’s taken public transportation to a concert.
Just a year ago, he took a subway in New York to one of his concerts at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
What do you think about Jay Z taking the Tube to his concert with Chris Martin and Timbaland?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?