Jay Z Rides London Train to Concert With Chris Martin and Timbaland – SEE PIC
4:33 pm, October 13th, 2013PHOTO
Jay Z jumped on a commuter train in London on Saturday en route to his concert at the O2 Arena.
Along for the ride were Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Timbaland, who later both joined the rapper onstage for a performance of “Heart of the City” (video below).
Numerous people on the underground — or the Tube as it’s known – snapped photos of the famous musicians, who seemed to have enjoyed the experience.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
Jay Z is set the play the O2 once more on Monday. No word yet on whether he’ll take the Tube there again.
This isn’t the first time he’s taken public transportation to a concert.
Just a year ago, he took a subway in New York to one of his concerts at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
What do you think about Jay Z taking the Tube to his concert with Chris Martin and Timbaland?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet