Jay-Z and Coldplay Teaming Up for New Year’s Eve Concert in Brooklyn (PHOTO)
3:09 pm, November 11th, 2012PHOTO
The two acts announced on Sunday that they will play “a very special” co-headlining show on New Year’s Eve at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
They previously rang in the New Year together in Las Vegas in 2010, and teamed up more recently at the Paralympics closing ceremonies in September.
Jay-Z and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin are also close friends off-stage, along with their respective wives Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the poster for the NYE show below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups