Jay-Z and Coldplay Teaming Up for New Year’s Eve Concert in Brooklyn (PHOTO)
3:09 pm, November 11th, 2012PHOTO
The two acts announced on Sunday that they will play “a very special” co-headlining show on New Year’s Eve at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
They previously rang in the New Year together in Las Vegas in 2010, and teamed up more recently at the Paralympics closing ceremonies in September.
Jay-Z and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin are also close friends off-stage, along with their respective wives Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the poster for the NYE show below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties