Jay-Z and Coldplay Teaming Up for New Year’s Eve Concert in Brooklyn (PHOTO)
3:09 pm, November 11th, 2012PHOTO
The two acts announced on Sunday that they will play “a very special” co-headlining show on New Year’s Eve at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
They previously rang in the New Year together in Las Vegas in 2010, and teamed up more recently at the Paralympics closing ceremonies in September.
Jay-Z and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin are also close friends off-stage, along with their respective wives Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the poster for the NYE show below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- 29 Celebrities With Porn Star Doppelgangers
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?