Jay-Z Performs “Glory” at Carnegie Hall
12:03 am, February 7th, 2012VIDEO
Jay-Z’s special guests included Nas and Alicia Keys.
The show benefited the United Way and the rapper’s own Shawn Carter Foundation.
One special moment from the night: Jay-Z sang “Glory,” the song written in honor of Blue Ivy’s birth.
Check out the video below!
(We’ll try to have an even better one soon.)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z