Jay-Z: Blue Ivy Will Be “The Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever”
10:55 am, May 7th, 2012
The rapper appeared on “Oprah’s Master Class: Special Addition” on Sunday, telling Winfrey he’ll try to keep his already-famous daughter grounded by applying “things I learned from my mom and things I’ve learned from raising my nephews.”
But he acknowledges that keeping a child who wore Marc Jacobs as an infant humble will be a quite a feat.
He added jokingly, “Then at the end of the day, I just know I’ll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever.”
Despite being mega-rich and successful, Jay-Z admitted he has the same worries as any parent.
The “Money Ain’t a Thing” singer shared, “Everyone imagines they’ll be a great dad — until their [kids are] teenagers saying, ‘Get away from me, Dad. You’re embarrassing me!’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant