CLAIM: Jay-Z “On The Prowl,” Marriage to Beyonce In Danger
11:56 am, May 5th, 2012
The tabloid says, “As he danced and flirted with beautiful women, Jay-Z hardly looked like a married man — and new father — at New York hotspot Catch on April 23.”
A so-called “insider” tells In Touch, “He had several girls at his table and offered all of them drinks,” and the magazine says a “gorgeous brunette even bragged to friends” that the rap mogul called, “What up, baby?” as she walked by him.
So a random, unidentified club goer wants her friends to think Jay-Z was hitting on her, and In Touch buys it at face value?
In any case, the tabloid says things are dire between Jay-Z and Beyonce right now, “as the rapper’s boozy nights on the town become more and more frequent” while his wife “is burning the midnight oil on baby duty.”
Beyonce is allegedly “fed up with Jay-Z’s wild ways,” and the mag says it’s “bound to get worse” when he and Kanye West tour overseas this summer, leading to “more sleepless nights and phone-in fights with her playboy husband.”
Oh, so he’s now a “playboy.” Got it.
According to a “source” for In Touch, “Beyonce lives in fear that her marriage could end in tatters.”
Jay-Z went to a club with friends.
He’s not running around with women behind Beyonce’s back, he’s not ignoring baby Blue Ivy Carter, and his marriage is absolutely not on the brink of disaster.
A source close to the couple calls the In Touch story “typical b.s.” and tells Gossip Cop Beyonce and Jay-Z have never been closer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of