Jay Leno Tears Up During Tonight Show Goodbye — WATCH VIDEO!
1:13 am, February 7th, 2014VIDEO
Jay Leno choked back tears as he closed his final episode of “The Tonight Show” on Thursday.
During the show’s last few minutes, the veteran TV host became emotional as he thanked his longtime crew and reflected on the years they’ve spent together.
“This has been the greatest 22 years of my life,” Leno said while crying. “I am the luckiest guy in the world. I got to meet presidents and astronauts and movie stars. It’s just been incredible.”
Leno went on to say a few words about Jimmy Fallon, who will take over “The Tonight Show” on February 17.
He added, ”And, in conclusion, I want to quote Johnny Carson: ’I bid you all a heartfelt good night.’”
Check back shortly for video!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z