Jay Leno Tears Up During Tonight Show Goodbye — WATCH VIDEO!
1:13 am, February 7th, 2014VIDEO
Jay Leno choked back tears as he closed his final episode of “The Tonight Show” on Thursday.
During the show’s last few minutes, the veteran TV host became emotional as he thanked his longtime crew and reflected on the years they’ve spent together.
“This has been the greatest 22 years of my life,” Leno said while crying. “I am the luckiest guy in the world. I got to meet presidents and astronauts and movie stars. It’s just been incredible.”
Leno went on to say a few words about Jimmy Fallon, who will take over “The Tonight Show” on February 17.
He added, ”And, in conclusion, I want to quote Johnny Carson: ’I bid you all a heartfelt good night.’”
Check back shortly for video!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting