Jay Leno Tears Up During Tonight Show Goodbye — WATCH VIDEO!
1:13 am, February 7th, 2014VIDEO
Jay Leno choked back tears as he closed his final episode of “The Tonight Show” on Thursday.
During the show’s last few minutes, the veteran TV host became emotional as he thanked his longtime crew and reflected on the years they’ve spent together.
“This has been the greatest 22 years of my life,” Leno said while crying. “I am the luckiest guy in the world. I got to meet presidents and astronauts and movie stars. It’s just been incredible.”
Leno went on to say a few words about Jimmy Fallon, who will take over “The Tonight Show” on February 17.
He added, ”And, in conclusion, I want to quote Johnny Carson: ’I bid you all a heartfelt good night.’”
Check back shortly for video!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court