WATCH: Jay Leno Introduces Funniest Named Wedding Couples on Tonight Show
10:01 am, February 4th, 2014VIDEO
For years, Jay Leno has been doing funny wedding announcements as part of his “Headlines” segment — finding instances where the bride and groom’s names make for some funny combinations.
On Monday, he invited some of the best examples of these couples to appear on “The Tonight Show,” in person.
It was great.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents