Jay Cutler on Kristin Cavallari Wedding: “All Systems Go… Let’s Rock This Party”
6:32 pm, December 1st, 2011
The NFL quarterback was on ESPN Chicago radio program “Waddle & Silvy” on Wednesday, when they asked Cutler about his re-engagement to “The Hills” star.
“All systems go… let’s rock this party,” he replied.
That said, Cavallari seems to be the one in charge.
“I’m just kind of along for the ride,” explained Cutler.
Cutler said he didn’t know where or when the wedding will take place, telling the hosts, “You’re asking the wrong person.”
“I don’t really make a lot of those [logistical] decisions. I hear about them in passing… or if I have to write a check,” said the groom-to-be, adding, “Whatever she wants to do, I’m on board.”
Last July, Cutler and Cavallari called off their initial engagement.
Hopefully the second time’s the charm.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Freaky Faces: 25 Celebrities Without Eyebrows
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction