Jay Baruchel and Alison Pill Engaged
12:23 pm, March 11th, 2011
A regular in Judd Apatow projects and other comedies, Baruchel has starred in Tropic Thunder, Knocked Up, and The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Pill has had major supporting roles in films like Milk and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
Baruchel referred to Pill as his “fiancée” while accepting an honor at the Genie Awards last night.
According to the Toronto Star, Baruchel proposed in casual fashion last December, presenting Pill with a 180-year-old Victorian wedding band he’d intended only as a Christmas gift and asking, “F** it, do you want to marry me?”
Pill said yes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota