Jason Trawick Splits with Britney Spears… Professionally
8:40 am, May 22nd, 2011
Trawick has left the talent agency, William Morris Endeavor, to join a start-up company named Famos, where he’ll oversee the new company’s arts and entertainment brand, “f*star,” a partnership with Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart.
Trawick says, “It’s a very exciting opportunity for me professionally, and I’m humbled to be a part of such a visionary partnership.”
Gossip Cop is told the new job will allow Trawick more flexibility with his time, which will come in handy since Spears kicks off her North American tour on June 16.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents