Jason Trawick Splits with Britney Spears… Professionally
8:40 am, May 22nd, 2011
Trawick has left the talent agency, William Morris Endeavor, to join a start-up company named Famos, where he’ll oversee the new company’s arts and entertainment brand, “f*star,” a partnership with Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart.
Trawick says, “It’s a very exciting opportunity for me professionally, and I’m humbled to be a part of such a visionary partnership.”
Gossip Cop is told the new job will allow Trawick more flexibility with his time, which will come in handy since Spears kicks off her North American tour on June 16.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"