Jason Trawick Splits with Britney Spears… Professionally
8:40 am, May 22nd, 2011
Trawick has left the talent agency, William Morris Endeavor, to join a start-up company named Famos, where he’ll oversee the new company’s arts and entertainment brand, “f*star,” a partnership with Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart.
Trawick says, “It’s a very exciting opportunity for me professionally, and I’m humbled to be a part of such a visionary partnership.”
Gossip Cop is told the new job will allow Trawick more flexibility with his time, which will come in handy since Spears kicks off her North American tour on June 16.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum