MAG: Jason Trawick “Fuming” Over Britney Spears Demands, Couple In Trouble
4:38 pm, November 14th, 2012
The pop star’s “constant demands” that Trawick “check in with her” have him “fuming,” according to a source for the tabloid.
“The romance is gone,” says the so-called “insider,” who adds that Trawick “puts her on speakerphone so friends can hear her nagging.”
Us Weekly’s source thinks there could be trouble ahead, saying, “I’d be shocked if they got married.”
The magazine has been on this kick for a while, previously reporting that Spears had “cold feet” and was “rethinking” a walk down the aisle with Trawick.
But while the tab’s impatience for a wedding is obvious, the fact that Spears and Trawick haven’t yet wed does not mean they aren’t happily engaged.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the story about Trawick embarrassing Spears via speakerphone and being upset about her alleged “nagging” is simply “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents