MAG: Jason Trawick “Fuming” Over Britney Spears Demands, Couple In Trouble
4:38 pm, November 14th, 2012
The pop star’s “constant demands” that Trawick “check in with her” have him “fuming,” according to a source for the tabloid.
“The romance is gone,” says the so-called “insider,” who adds that Trawick “puts her on speakerphone so friends can hear her nagging.”
Us Weekly’s source thinks there could be trouble ahead, saying, “I’d be shocked if they got married.”
The magazine has been on this kick for a while, previously reporting that Spears had “cold feet” and was “rethinking” a walk down the aisle with Trawick.
But while the tab’s impatience for a wedding is obvious, the fact that Spears and Trawick haven’t yet wed does not mean they aren’t happily engaged.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the story about Trawick embarrassing Spears via speakerphone and being upset about her alleged “nagging” is simply “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed