Britney Spears Fiance Jason Trawick Officially Her Conservator
6:25 pm, April 25th, 2012
On April 6, the pop icon’s legal team filed a petition to make Trawick a co-conservator, and now Gossip Cop has learned the judged just signed off on it.
Spears’s father, Jamie, who was already one of her conservators, was strongly behind the move to have Trawick involved in how the singer’s finances and deals are handled.
Trawick has been the force behind Spears’s negotiations with “The X Factor.”
The couple got engaged last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents