CLAIM: Jason Trawick “Cheated” on Britney Spears
6:26 pm, September 19th, 2012
According to the tabloid, Trawick “betrayed” Spears when he was allegedly “caught cheating” during a night out with friends on September 5.
Star says Spears’ fiancé was hanging with his pals in the lobby bar of the W Hollywood Hotel when “two provocatively dressed girls” approached them.
“He told them they were hot and asked if they wanted a drink,” an “insider” tells the magazine, adding that the women, Alina Ratuska and Marina Zog, work as “erotic dancers” who are “paid to party.”
The Star source explains, “They dance, drink and hook up with a lot of celebrities.”
According to the tab, the women invited Trawick’s group to Hollywood club Tru, and his friends eventually got an “apprehensive” Trawick to come along.
Once there, Trawick allegedly got “cozy” with Zog.
“He had his hands all over her, caressing her legs and back,” reports the Star source. “Meanwhile, Alina was dancing in a cage with whips and chains, looking at Jason the entire time. When he wasn’t canoodling with Marina, he was gawking at Alina.”
The “witness” claims Trawick was “drinking rum and cokes all night” and eventually had to be carried out by his friends at approximately 1:00 a.m.
Ratuska and Zog allegedly returned with the group to the hotel.
“I don’t know what Jason did with Alina and Marina at the after party,” says Star’s insider, “But from how drunk he was and how he was acting toward them, it definitely wasn’t appropriate.”
In other words, Star alleges that Trawick “cheated” on his fiancée — and then admits that its version of events is speculative.
More importantly, the story is just plain wrong, both in the details and the implications.
Here’s what actually happened.
Gossip Cop is told that while it’s true his buddies encouraged a reluctant Trawick to go with them to the club that night, he did not drink, and nothing happened between him and the women.
A rep calls the Star report of cheating and betrayal a case of “erroneous embellishment.”
The tabloid’s new reporting is completely off-base as well.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank