Britney Spears’ Fiance Jason Trawick To Become Her Conservator
7:18 pm, April 6th, 2012
According to TMZ, the pop icon’s legal team will file a petition Friday to add Trawick as a co-conservator.
He will reportedly only have a say in her general well-being, and will not have control of her finances.
The singer’s father, Jamie, who is already one of her conservators, is said to approve strongly of the move.
Spears and Trawick got engaged last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson