Britney Spears’ Fiance Jason Trawick To Become Her Conservator
7:18 pm, April 6th, 2012
According to TMZ, the pop icon’s legal team will file a petition Friday to add Trawick as a co-conservator.
He will reportedly only have a say in her general well-being, and will not have control of her finances.
The singer’s father, Jamie, who is already one of her conservators, is said to approve strongly of the move.
Spears and Trawick got engaged last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids