WATCH: Britney Spears Fiance Records Video in Bed Saying He’s “Proud” of Her
9:52 am, May 27th, 2012VIDEO
Britney Spears just completed her first week of auditions in Austin, Texas, and no one is more proud of her than her fiancé Jason Trawick, who also negotiated her contract.
In a video made from their bed, Trawick looks into the camera and tells Spears, “Princess, you just completed our first week in Austin on ‘X Factor.’ Just wanted to say I’m very proud of you, and I love you so much. Congratulations!”
Then, with a kiss, he adds, “Now get back in here so we can go to sleep.”
Spears late responded on Facebook, “Aww love you too.”
Earlier in the week, there was a report that the pop singer walked off the set of the ‘X Factor’ on the first day of auditions – after a contestant supposedly butchered her song, ‘Hold It Against Me’ — but Gossip Cop was first to note that it was untrue.
Spears had simply taken a short break, as the judges are known to do.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?