Jason Sudeikis Takes Olivia Wilde on Date to College Basketball Game in Kansas
12:13 am, December 30th, 2011PHOTO
The “Saturday Night Live” actor is spending part of his holiday break with Wilde in his home state of Kansas.
The couple was seen on Thursday taking in a University of Kansas men’s basketball game.
Sudeikis and Wilde proudly wore KU gear as they cheered on the Jayhawks against Howard University.
The duo were also all smiles when shown on the arena’s big screen during a timeout.
Earlier this month, Sudeikis brought Wilde to a “SNL” after-party.
What do you think of Sudeikis and Wilde as a couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?