Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Engaged After Ultimatum?
3:34 pm, October 9th, 2013
According to the tabloid, Statham and Huntington-Whiteley have a wedding “in the works.”
“Rosie has given Jason a marriage deadline many times but she’s never stuck to it,” explains a so-called “insider” for the magazine. “This time she found the courage to actually walk out on him.”
Her move “shook him to the core,” says the OK! source, and Statham was left a “total wreck” and desperate to win her back.
OK! says that Statham has now “finally agreed to taking their relationship to the next level.”
“When his movie Homefront comes out in November he wants Rosie by his side on the red carpet with a huge diamond on her finger and to announce it that way,” says the OK! source, who calls the couple’s supposed engagement “the worst-kept secret in Hollywood.”
As Gossip Cop reported last month, despite reports, Statham and Huntington-Whiteley NEVER broke up in the first place.
And, contrary to the OK! story, they are NOT set to wed.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that Statham and Huntington-Whiteley are “not” engaged.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video