Michelle Williams Orders Jason Segel to Get Rid of His Muppets?
12:22 pm, December 20th, 2012
The tabloid says Segel has “littered his L.A. home with Muppets — much to Michelle’s chagrin.”
“She told him that it’s embarrassing and looks creepy when her daughter’s friends come over and their parents see Muppets everywhere,” a so-called “tipster” informs Star.
If this story sounds like a particularly lame tabloid attempt to create drama out of absolutely nothing, that’s because it is.
Star falsely claimed Segel and Williams secretly got engaged at Comic-Con last summer, and the mag’s sources have apparently gotten no better.
An insider close to the situation laughed off the tab’s newest story about a Muppet ultimatum, telling Gossip Cop it’s “as absurd as it sounds.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship