Michelle Williams Orders Jason Segel to Get Rid of His Muppets?
12:22 pm, December 20th, 2012
The tabloid says Segel has “littered his L.A. home with Muppets — much to Michelle’s chagrin.”
“She told him that it’s embarrassing and looks creepy when her daughter’s friends come over and their parents see Muppets everywhere,” a so-called “tipster” informs Star.
If this story sounds like a particularly lame tabloid attempt to create drama out of absolutely nothing, that’s because it is.
Star falsely claimed Segel and Williams secretly got engaged at Comic-Con last summer, and the mag’s sources have apparently gotten no better.
An insider close to the situation laughed off the tab’s newest story about a Muppet ultimatum, telling Gossip Cop it’s “as absurd as it sounds.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet