Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman Split
2:53 pm, June 8th, 2011
“My greatest mistake right now is, I’ve been clinging to my art,” the pop star explains to The Daily Beast. “In that, I have victory for my art and a great loss for my heart.”
“At the moment, my beautiful fiancée is no longer my beautiful fiancée.”
The couple had become engaged in December 2010.
Mraz goes into detail about what went wrong in the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs