Miley Cyrus’ Scissors-Wielding Home Intruder Convicted of Trespassing
4:46 pm, October 12th, 2012
The man found lurking with a pair of scissors at Miley Cyrus’ home last month has been convicted of misdemeanor trespassing.
Jason Luis Rivera was also found guilty of resisting arrest during the September 8 incident, when police caught him outside the star’s Los Angeles residence, hiding in the bushes.
He had jumped a fence and told law enforcement officials he intended to see the actress-singer, whom he said was a friend.
Cyrus was not home at the time.
On Friday, Rivera was sentenced to 18 months in jail, the maximum possible term for his crime.
He’s currently in custody and will begin serving immediately.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank