Miley Cyrus’ Scissors-Wielding Home Intruder Convicted of Trespassing
4:46 pm, October 12th, 2012
The man found lurking with a pair of scissors at Miley Cyrus’ home last month has been convicted of misdemeanor trespassing.
Jason Luis Rivera was also found guilty of resisting arrest during the September 8 incident, when police caught him outside the star’s Los Angeles residence, hiding in the bushes.
He had jumped a fence and told law enforcement officials he intended to see the actress-singer, whom he said was a friend.
Cyrus was not home at the time.
On Friday, Rivera was sentenced to 18 months in jail, the maximum possible term for his crime.
He’s currently in custody and will begin serving immediately.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?