Miley Cyrus’ Scissors-Wielding Home Intruder Convicted of Trespassing
4:46 pm, October 12th, 2012
The man found lurking with a pair of scissors at Miley Cyrus’ home last month has been convicted of misdemeanor trespassing.
Jason Luis Rivera was also found guilty of resisting arrest during the September 8 incident, when police caught him outside the star’s Los Angeles residence, hiding in the bushes.
He had jumped a fence and told law enforcement officials he intended to see the actress-singer, whom he said was a friend.
Cyrus was not home at the time.
On Friday, Rivera was sentenced to 18 months in jail, the maximum possible term for his crime.
He’s currently in custody and will begin serving immediately.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss