Jason Kidd Arrested for DWI After Crash
1:05 pm, July 15th, 2012
Jason Kidd was arrested for driving while intoxicated in Southampton, New York on Sunday morning, Gossip Cop confirms.
The NBA star was busted after allegedly crashing his Cadillac Escalade into a telephone pole shortly before 2:00 a.m.
Kidd was the only person in the vehicle at the time of the accident.
He was taken to the hospital for treatment and then arraigned at Southampton Town Justice Court on a misdemeanor DWI charge before being released.
We’re told Kidd had been drinking earlier in the evening at the Hamptons hotspot SL East.
Earlier this month, Kidd signed a three-year contract with the New York Knicks.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related