Jason Kidd Arrested for DWI After Crash
1:05 pm, July 15th, 2012
Jason Kidd was arrested for driving while intoxicated in Southampton, New York on Sunday morning, Gossip Cop confirms.
The NBA star was busted after allegedly crashing his Cadillac Escalade into a telephone pole shortly before 2:00 a.m.
Kidd was the only person in the vehicle at the time of the accident.
He was taken to the hospital for treatment and then arraigned at Southampton Town Justice Court on a misdemeanor DWI charge before being released.
We’re told Kidd had been drinking earlier in the evening at the Hamptons hotspot SL East.
Earlier this month, Kidd signed a three-year contract with the New York Knicks.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting