Jason Derulo Sings “Marry Me” For GMA Veterans Day Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
1:27 pm, November 11th, 2013VIDEO
Jason Derulo helped a military man propose to his girlfriend as part of the “Good Morning America” salute to Veterans Day on Monday.
As the singer performed his ballad “Marry Me,” Petty Officer Sam Peikert got down on one knee and proposed to girlfriend Jackie Fairchild.
The unsuspecting Fairchild thought she was there to celebrate Peikert, who last month was named Coastguardsman of the Year by the USO.
The surprise officially launched the USO’s “Every Moment Counts” campaign, which seeks to show gratitude towards service members by creating special moments for them.
“She said yes #MarryMe #GMADerulo #USOMoments,” Derulo tweeted afterward, along with a photo of the couple (see above).
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties