Lance Bass: Jason Collins Told Me He Planned Coming Out For “Very Long Time”
5:06 pm, April 30th, 2013
On his Sirius XM radio show “Dirty Pop,” the former *NSYNC singer revealed Collins has “been trying to plan this for a very long time, contemplating if he wanted to do this.”
“In fact, he said he was going to call me months ago but was too scared, because he wanted to tell me,” added Bass, who knows Collins through mutual pal Joanna Garcia.
Earlier today, Collins told George Stephanopoulos on “Good Morning America” the response to him coming out was “incredible,” and that he didn’t know “of any other gay players in the NBA.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?