Lance Bass: Jason Collins Told Me He Planned Coming Out For “Very Long Time”
5:06 pm, April 30th, 2013
On his Sirius XM radio show “Dirty Pop,” the former *NSYNC singer revealed Collins has “been trying to plan this for a very long time, contemplating if he wanted to do this.”
“In fact, he said he was going to call me months ago but was too scared, because he wanted to tell me,” added Bass, who knows Collins through mutual pal Joanna Garcia.
Earlier today, Collins told George Stephanopoulos on “Good Morning America” the response to him coming out was “incredible,” and that he didn’t know “of any other gay players in the NBA.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress