Jason Biggs Spoofs TIME Magazine “Breastfeeding” Cover with Wife
6:12 pm, May 16th, 2012PHOTO
Jason Biggs likes to spoof nudity-based news stories, so it’s no shock that he and his wife, Jenny Mollen, have done a send-up of last week’s infamous TIME magazine cover featuring Jamie Lynne Grumet breasfeeding her three-year-old son.
Mollen tweeted a photo of Biggs, um, being nourished along with the caption, “Are you wife enough?”
The phrase mocks the TIME cover line “Are You Mom Enough?”
Mollen is no stranger to sharing her private life in extremely graphic terms, having written before about her and Biggs’ experience with a hooker.
Check out a side-by-side comparison of the two images below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss