Jason Biggs Spoofs TIME Magazine “Breastfeeding” Cover with Wife
6:12 pm, May 16th, 2012PHOTO
Jason Biggs likes to spoof nudity-based news stories, so it’s no shock that he and his wife, Jenny Mollen, have done a send-up of last week’s infamous TIME magazine cover featuring Jamie Lynne Grumet breasfeeding her three-year-old son.
Mollen tweeted a photo of Biggs, um, being nourished along with the caption, “Are you wife enough?”
The phrase mocks the TIME cover line “Are You Mom Enough?”
Mollen is no stranger to sharing her private life in extremely graphic terms, having written before about her and Biggs’ experience with a hooker.
Check out a side-by-side comparison of the two images below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank