Jason Biggs Spoofs TIME Magazine “Breastfeeding” Cover with Wife
6:12 pm, May 16th, 2012PHOTO
Jason Biggs likes to spoof nudity-based news stories, so it’s no shock that he and his wife, Jenny Mollen, have done a send-up of last week’s infamous TIME magazine cover featuring Jamie Lynne Grumet breasfeeding her three-year-old son.
Mollen tweeted a photo of Biggs, um, being nourished along with the caption, “Are you wife enough?”
The phrase mocks the TIME cover line “Are You Mom Enough?”
Mollen is no stranger to sharing her private life in extremely graphic terms, having written before about her and Biggs’ experience with a hooker.
Check out a side-by-side comparison of the two images below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan