Jasmine Villegas Gets Restraining Order Against Man Who Allegedly Threatened Rape and Murder
9:04 pm, August 5th, 2011
According to court documents, Steven Cintron is accused of harassing Villegas with thousands of messages and dozens of YouTube videos, including some clips, she claims, in which he’s “holding deadly weapons, i.e. a gun, machete knives stating that he was going to find me, rape me, and kill me.”
In another video, Cintron allegedly offers $5,000 to anyone who will kill Villegas. She also says Cintron has also threatened her mom, boyfriend and little brother.
At one point, according to the documents, Cintron sent Villegas a tweet with a schedule of her performances and the message, “You’re dead Jasmine. I swear to God I’m going to kill you. I will blow your f**king head off b*tch.”
He now must stay 100 yards away from Villegas and her family until a formal court hearing. Cintron is also barred from contacting the teen online.
Very scary stuff.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?