Jasmine Villegas Gets Restraining Order Against Man Who Allegedly Threatened Rape and Murder
9:04 pm, August 5th, 2011
According to court documents, Steven Cintron is accused of harassing Villegas with thousands of messages and dozens of YouTube videos, including some clips, she claims, in which he’s “holding deadly weapons, i.e. a gun, machete knives stating that he was going to find me, rape me, and kill me.”
In another video, Cintron allegedly offers $5,000 to anyone who will kill Villegas. She also says Cintron has also threatened her mom, boyfriend and little brother.
At one point, according to the documents, Cintron sent Villegas a tweet with a schedule of her performances and the message, “You’re dead Jasmine. I swear to God I’m going to kill you. I will blow your f**king head off b*tch.”
He now must stay 100 yards away from Villegas and her family until a formal court hearing. Cintron is also barred from contacting the teen online.
Very scary stuff.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss