January Jones Not “Approachable,” Says Her Former ‘Mad Men’ Son
10:41 am, August 23rd, 2011
Jared Gilmore, the 11-year-old actor who formerly played Jones’ son Bobby Draper on “Mad Men” (he recently left the show for ABC’s “Once Upon a Time”), says the actress isn’t the nicest person he’s come across so far in showbiz.
Asked by TV Guide to give advice to the actor who will replace him on the show, Gilmore warned, “Be careful around January [Jones]. She’s not as approachable as the others. She’s really serious about what she does. Everyone else is so nice.”
A rep for Jones did not immediately respond to Gossip Cop‘s request for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try