Jared Followill & Martha Patterson Marry!
3:06 pm, September 29th, 2012
The Kings of Leon rocker wed his girlfriend in an outdoor ceremony in Tennessee, with bandmate brothers Caleb and Nathan and cousin Matthew in attendance.
Earlier, Followill confirmed the news on Twitter, writing, “Today, I get married. It’s the biggest step I’ve ever taken. I’ve dreamed about this day since I was a little girl.”
Patterson tweeted, “Marrying my best friend today. I’m the luckiest girl in the world.”
The couple got engaged last April when Followill popped the question with a 4-carat diamond.
Earlier this year, Caleb welcomed a baby daughter with his wife Lily Aldridge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents