Jared Followill & Martha Patterson Marry!
3:06 pm, September 29th, 2012
The Kings of Leon rocker wed his girlfriend in an outdoor ceremony in Tennessee, with bandmate brothers Caleb and Nathan and cousin Matthew in attendance.
Earlier, Followill confirmed the news on Twitter, writing, “Today, I get married. It’s the biggest step I’ve ever taken. I’ve dreamed about this day since I was a little girl.”
Patterson tweeted, “Marrying my best friend today. I’m the luckiest girl in the world.”
The couple got engaged last April when Followill popped the question with a 4-carat diamond.
Earlier this year, Caleb welcomed a baby daughter with his wife Lily Aldridge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?