Janet Jackson Named PETA’s “Grinch of the Year” For Fur Collection
1:38 pm, December 26th, 2011
The animal rights group PETA has named Janet Jackson its Grinch of the Year for 2011.
Jackson “won” the dishonor for launching a collection with fur company Blackglama.
PETA’s press release states, “When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career).”
It adds, “Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”
What do you think of these three celebs getting PETA’s dubious award?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss