Janet Jackson Named PETA’s “Grinch of the Year” For Fur Collection
1:38 pm, December 26th, 2011
The animal rights group PETA has named Janet Jackson its Grinch of the Year for 2011.
Jackson “won” the dishonor for launching a collection with fur company Blackglama.
PETA’s press release states, “When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career).”
It adds, “Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”
What do you think of these three celebs getting PETA’s dubious award?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?