Janet Jackson Named PETA’s “Grinch of the Year” For Fur Collection
1:38 pm, December 26th, 2011
The animal rights group PETA has named Janet Jackson its Grinch of the Year for 2011.
Jackson “won” the dishonor for launching a collection with fur company Blackglama.
PETA’s press release states, “When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career).”
It adds, “Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”
What do you think of these three celebs getting PETA’s dubious award?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood