Janet Jackson Named PETA’s “Grinch of the Year” For Fur Collection
1:38 pm, December 26th, 2011
The animal rights group PETA has named Janet Jackson its Grinch of the Year for 2011.
Jackson “won” the dishonor for launching a collection with fur company Blackglama.
PETA’s press release states, “When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career).”
It adds, “Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”
What do you think of these three celebs getting PETA’s dubious award?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court