Janet and Paris Jackson Slapped Each Other During Family Dispute? (VIDEO)
7:49 pm, July 24th, 2012VIDEO
A “scuffle” took place, says TMZ, when Janet allegedly slapped Paris and called her “a spoiled little b***h,” prompting Paris to allegedly slap her right back and yell, “This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!”
According to TMZ, Randy and Jermaine also had a physical confrontation with Trent Jackson, who’s part of the guardianship battle centered around Paris and her brothers, Prince and Blanket.
But during a call-in to Rev. Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show “PoliticsNation” on Tuesday, Randy insisted he and his siblings only went to the estate “to let Paris and Prince know they can visit with and talk to their grandmother at any time.”
Katherine had earlier been reported “missing” by Trent and Paris.
“[But] that never happened,” Randy said of his offer to contact Katherine, claiming, “We were denied access.”
As for Katherine’s whereabouts, Randy confirmed the family matriarch is in Arizona with her daughter Rebbie and other family members.
“She’s relaxing, she’s having fun,” he told Sharpton.
But, added Randy, the ongoing dispute over of the validity of Michael’s will “is not going to go away.”
Gossip Cop, for the record, has been unable to substantiate TMZ’s claims of a physical altercation.
Check out the full video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant