Who Was Eliminated on American Idol?
9:01 pm, April 18th, 2013
“American Idol” revealed its first-ever all-female Top 4 on Thursday, when one of the five remaining women was sent home.
Janelle Arthur and Kree Harrison were revealed to be in the Bottom Two, the first time Harrison had fared so poorly.
Arthur was ultimately the contestant in jeopardy, and had the chance to perform for the judges’ save — the last time it could potentially be used this season.
But the panel didn’t unanimously agree to save her, eliminating Arthur from the competition.
“This was the toughest debate of the season,” Randy Jackson said, going on to reveal that the panel was divided 2-2.
Now just Harris, Angie Miller, Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover remain in the competition.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?