Who Was Eliminated on American Idol?
9:01 pm, April 18th, 2013
“American Idol” revealed its first-ever all-female Top 4 on Thursday, when one of the five remaining women was sent home.
Janelle Arthur and Kree Harrison were revealed to be in the Bottom Two, the first time Harrison had fared so poorly.
Arthur was ultimately the contestant in jeopardy, and had the chance to perform for the judges’ save — the last time it could potentially be used this season.
But the panel didn’t unanimously agree to save her, eliminating Arthur from the competition.
“This was the toughest debate of the season,” Randy Jackson said, going on to reveal that the panel was divided 2-2.
Now just Harris, Angie Miller, Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover remain in the competition.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin