Who Was Eliminated on American Idol?
9:01 pm, April 18th, 2013
“American Idol” revealed its first-ever all-female Top 4 on Thursday, when one of the five remaining women was sent home.
Janelle Arthur and Kree Harrison were revealed to be in the Bottom Two, the first time Harrison had fared so poorly.
Arthur was ultimately the contestant in jeopardy, and had the chance to perform for the judges’ save — the last time it could potentially be used this season.
But the panel didn’t unanimously agree to save her, eliminating Arthur from the competition.
“This was the toughest debate of the season,” Randy Jackson said, going on to reveal that the panel was divided 2-2.
Now just Harris, Angie Miller, Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover remain in the competition.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna