Angelina Jolie Fighting Brad Pitt’s Mom Jane Over Religion?
12:58 pm, July 18th, 2012
The tabloid claims a “holy war” between Jolie and Pitt’s mom Jane “is raging out of control!”
Last week, the mag falsely claimed the more conservative Jane Pitt’s political differences with Jolie could lead the actress to “call off her wedding” to Pitt’s son.
Now the Enquirer says Jane Pitt has “ratcheted up the battle by buying her future daughter-in-law an engraved Bible as a wedding present.”
“Jane bought the Good Book a couple of weeks ago to help save Angelina’s soul and bring her closer to God,” explains a so-called “insider,” adding, “But it’s turned into a disaster.”
The Enquirer claims to have spoken with Kristopher Burnett, the owner of a Christian bookstore in Missouri who supposedly sold Jane Pitt the Bible “and prayed with her for Brad and Angelina’s well-being.”
But Gossip Cop called Burnett, and he tells us he never told the Enquirer that.
He never “prayed” with Jane Pitt for Brad and Jolie.
That doesn’t stop the Enquirer from treating it like the truth, writing that “after Angie heard about Jane’s prayer, she went crazy!”
According to an “insider” for the tab, “Angelina was already furious with Jane, so this just added insult to injury.”
That’s actually what the Enquirer is doing.
There’s no “holy war” between Jane Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
It’s a “complete fabrication,” a source close to the family tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting