Jane Lynch and Lara Embry Getting Divorced
2:36 pm, June 10th, 2013
The “Glee” star announced her split from the psychologist on Monday, after more than three years of marriage.
“Lara and I have decided to end our marriage. This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter,” Lynch tells People.
The couple wed on Memorial Day 2010 in Massachusetts.
Embry was noticeably absent from Lynch’s side at Sunday’s Tony Awards, where the actress performed.
Lynch has often spoken about her joy at becoming a stepmother to Embry’s daughter, Haden.
A rep for Lynch could not be reached.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting