Jane Lynch and Lara Embry Getting Divorced
2:36 pm, June 10th, 2013
The “Glee” star announced her split from the psychologist on Monday, after more than three years of marriage.
“Lara and I have decided to end our marriage. This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter,” Lynch tells People.
The couple wed on Memorial Day 2010 in Massachusetts.
Embry was noticeably absent from Lynch’s side at Sunday’s Tony Awards, where the actress performed.
Lynch has often spoken about her joy at becoming a stepmother to Embry’s daughter, Haden.
A rep for Lynch could not be reached.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?