Jane Lynch Mourns Cory Monteith on Jay Leno: He Was A ‘Real Bright Light’ (VIDEO)
9:29 am, July 18th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The actress’ emotional appearance just days after Monteith died at 31 gave Lynch the chance to tell Leno and his audience about the friend she lost.
“Cory’s one of the biggest hearts, was a real bright light,” said Lynch. “He was one of those guys that… you know, he knew he was breathing rarefied air… the gifts that this wonderful show gave us.”
Lynch described Monteith as “generous” and “adventurous,” remarking, “I don’t think he left one day unlived.”
“He was a real bright light in our family, and we’ve lost a really great guy,” she added.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years