Jane Lynch Mourns Cory Monteith on Jay Leno: He Was A ‘Real Bright Light’ (VIDEO)
9:29 am, July 18th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The actress’ emotional appearance just days after Monteith died at 31 gave Lynch the chance to tell Leno and his audience about the friend she lost.
“Cory’s one of the biggest hearts, was a real bright light,” said Lynch. “He was one of those guys that… you know, he knew he was breathing rarefied air… the gifts that this wonderful show gave us.”
Lynch described Monteith as “generous” and “adventurous,” remarking, “I don’t think he left one day unlived.”
“He was a real bright light in our family, and we’ve lost a really great guy,” she added.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court