Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis
1:32 pm, November 11th, 2010
Jane Fonda was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Hollywood icon’s tumor was discovered during a routine checkup a few weeks ago.
Fonda had a procedure to remove the tumor a few days ago and is now cancer free, she tells Entertainment Tonight.
She assures fans that she’s “fine.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?