Jamie-Lynn Sigler: I’m Engaged to Cutter Dykstra! (PHOTO)
7:35 pm, January 28th, 2013PHOTO
Jamie-Lynn Sigler is engaged!
The former “Sopranos” star revealed the big news on Twitter on Monday, tweeting a photo of herself sporting the brand-new diamond ring given to her by fiancé Cutter Dykstra.
“So this just happened…” she wrote.
Dykstra, a Washington Nationals player and son of famed MLB star Lenny Dykstra, retweeted the photo, writing, “She said yes!!”
Sigler later added, “Thank you so much for all the love everyone. I am so happy and more importantly lucky!”
The pair began dating early last year.
It will be the second marriage for Sigler, who was previously wed to A.J. Discala before divorcing in 2006.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court