Jamie Lee Curtis Taken to Hospital After Car Accident
8:57 pm, August 1st, 2013
Jamie Lee Curtis was in a car accident in Venice on Thursday, Gossip Cop confirms.
The actress was a passenger in a vehicle that crashed into another car.
After the accident, she reportedly called friend Jodie Foster for help, who arrived on the scene before Curtis was taken to the hospital via ambulance.
A rep for Curtis tells us, “Jamie was a passenger in a car involved in a collision. She went to the hospital to be checked out but she is fine and is home resting.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank