Jamie Lee Curtis Taken to Hospital After Car Accident
8:57 pm, August 1st, 2013
Jamie Lee Curtis was in a car accident in Venice on Thursday, Gossip Cop confirms.
The actress was a passenger in a vehicle that crashed into another car.
After the accident, she reportedly called friend Jodie Foster for help, who arrived on the scene before Curtis was taken to the hospital via ambulance.
A rep for Curtis tells us, “Jamie was a passenger in a car involved in a collision. She went to the hospital to be checked out but she is fine and is home resting.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss