WATCH: Jamie Foxx Sings “Channing All Over Your Tatum” on Jimmy Kimmel
9:50 am, February 25th, 2013VIDEO
In fact, the actor likes Tatum so much that he wrote a song about him.
Foxx debuted the tune, titled “Channing All Over Your Tatum” on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” after the Oscars on Sunday night.
The melody prompted Tatum to jump on on the piano and start doing Magic Mike stripper moves.
It’s pretty amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank