WATCH: Jamie Foxx Sings “Channing All Over Your Tatum” on Jimmy Kimmel
9:50 am, February 25th, 2013VIDEO
In fact, the actor likes Tatum so much that he wrote a song about him.
Foxx debuted the tune, titled “Channing All Over Your Tatum” on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” after the Oscars on Sunday night.
The melody prompted Tatum to jump on on the piano and start doing Magic Mike stripper moves.
It’s pretty amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?