WATCH: Jamie Foxx Sings “Channing All Over Your Tatum” on Jimmy Kimmel
9:50 am, February 25th, 2013VIDEO
In fact, the actor likes Tatum so much that he wrote a song about him.
Foxx debuted the tune, titled “Channing All Over Your Tatum” on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” after the Oscars on Sunday night.
The melody prompted Tatum to jump on on the piano and start doing Magic Mike stripper moves.
It’s pretty amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress