Teen Jameson Witty Arrested For Stealing Wreckage From Paul Walker Crashed Car
10:48 am, December 6th, 2013
The theft occurred when the charred race car was being towed away from the scene of the accident, say officials in the Los Angeles County sheriff’s office.
Law enforcement officials picked up the 18-year-old suspect at his Los Angeles home, and he’s being held on $20,000 bail.
A second individual, an unnamed as yet 25-year-old, was also involved in the alleged theft, and is planning to surrender.
Eyewitnesses told investigators that Witt and the other man followed behind the tow truck after the crash, and stole the red T-top roof panel from the Porsche when the truck stopped at a red light.
According to the sheriff’s office, “Detectives will meet with the Office of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s for consideration of filing criminal charges of felony Grand Theft… and Tampering with Evidence… against both suspects.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank