James Marsden and Wife Divorcing
7:23 pm, September 30th, 2011
They’ve been married since 2000.
Marsden and Linde have two children together.
Linde cited irreconcilable differences in the divorce filing on September 23.
Marsden is known for his roles in the X-Men movies, as well as Superman Returns and 27 Dresses.
Linde is the daughter of country music songwriter Dennis Linde, who penned Elvis Presley‘s “Burning Love.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents