James Marsden and Wife Divorcing
7:23 pm, September 30th, 2011
They’ve been married since 2000.
Marsden and Linde have two children together.
Linde cited irreconcilable differences in the divorce filing on September 23.
Marsden is known for his roles in the X-Men movies, as well as Superman Returns and 27 Dresses.
Linde is the daughter of country music songwriter Dennis Linde, who penned Elvis Presley‘s “Burning Love.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!