James Irwin Gets Redemption, Makes History on The Voice (VIDEO)
9:26 pm, October 1st, 2013VIDEO
James Irwin got redemption in a BIG way “The Voice” on Tuesday.
After failing to get any of the mentors to turn around during season 4 earlier this year, the aspiring singer returned for another chance — and he more than succeeded.
By the time Irwin had finished just the first few lines of REM’s “Losing My Religion,” all four coaches had turned around, and Christina Aguilera even gave him a standing ovation at the end.
Adam Levine noted, “I don’t think anyone has ever come back and had all four chairs turned around. I think that’s the first time ever.”
“You captivated all of us, you intrigued us,” said Aguilera, noting that she wasn’t here to reject him last season.
Cee Lo Green said the same as he pleaded his case, and Blake Shelton said, “What you did in that span of time from last audition to now… You’re ready for this now. You’re ready to win this thing now.”
Irwin ultimately chose to work with… Levine.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?