James Irwin Gets Redemption, Makes History on The Voice (VIDEO)
9:26 pm, October 1st, 2013VIDEO
James Irwin got redemption in a BIG way “The Voice” on Tuesday.
After failing to get any of the mentors to turn around during season 4 earlier this year, the aspiring singer returned for another chance — and he more than succeeded.
By the time Irwin had finished just the first few lines of REM’s “Losing My Religion,” all four coaches had turned around, and Christina Aguilera even gave him a standing ovation at the end.
Adam Levine noted, “I don’t think anyone has ever come back and had all four chairs turned around. I think that’s the first time ever.”
“You captivated all of us, you intrigued us,” said Aguilera, noting that she wasn’t here to reject him last season.
Cee Lo Green said the same as he pleaded his case, and Blake Shelton said, “What you did in that span of time from last audition to now… You’re ready for this now. You’re ready to win this thing now.”
Irwin ultimately chose to work with… Levine.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing