James Franco Spoofs Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” With Ashley Benson (VIDEO)
11:23 am, January 8th, 2013VIDEO
The actor posted a video cover version of The Biebs’ hit “Boyfriend,” mimicking the pop star’s old bangs and sideways cap while he lip syncs to the hit track.
Also making an appearance in the homemade clip is Franco’s gal pal Ashley Benson, dancing provocatively in a brunette wig.
Franco actually removed the video from his WhoSay account, but it’s still preserved online.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails