James Franco Spoofs Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” With Ashley Benson (VIDEO)
11:23 am, January 8th, 2013VIDEO
The actor posted a video cover version of The Biebs’ hit “Boyfriend,” mimicking the pop star’s old bangs and sideways cap while he lip syncs to the hit track.
Also making an appearance in the homemade clip is Franco’s gal pal Ashley Benson, dancing provocatively in a brunette wig.
Franco actually removed the video from his WhoSay account, but it’s still preserved online.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 15 Hilarious Jay Z Pool Memes
- Celeb Hotties And Their Shirtless Selfies!