James Franco Spoofs Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” With Ashley Benson (VIDEO)
11:23 am, January 8th, 2013VIDEO
The actor posted a video cover version of The Biebs’ hit “Boyfriend,” mimicking the pop star’s old bangs and sideways cap while he lip syncs to the hit track.
Also making an appearance in the homemade clip is Franco’s gal pal Ashley Benson, dancing provocatively in a brunette wig.
Franco actually removed the video from his WhoSay account, but it’s still preserved online.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet