James Franco is GQ’s Man of the Year
10:28 am, November 16th, 2010
James Franco is GQ‘s 2010 “Leading Man of the Year.”
The actor/writer graces the mag’s December issue, which hits stands on November 23.
Scarlett Johansson was named “Babe of the Year.”
What do you think of GQ‘s choices?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries