James Franco is GQ’s Man of the Year
10:28 am, November 16th, 2010
James Franco is GQ‘s 2010 “Leading Man of the Year.”
The actor/writer graces the mag’s December issue, which hits stands on November 23.
Scarlett Johansson was named “Babe of the Year.”
What do you think of GQ‘s choices?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?