James Franco: “I Wasn’t Trying to Diss” Justin Bieber with ‘Boyfriend’ Spoof
2:08 pm, January 21st, 2013
“I was asked to take it down by some people,” the actor tells E! Online.
In the clip, Franco copies some of Bieber’s signature looks and movements, while lip-syncing and cavorting around with actress Ashley Benson and another beauty.
“Bieber didn’t contact me,” notes the Oscar nominee, ”but I don’t think he was too happy.”
But as far as Franco’s concerned, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
“I wasn’t trying to diss him,” he insists.
What do you think of Franco’s explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank