James Franco: “I Wasn’t Trying to Diss” Justin Bieber with ‘Boyfriend’ Spoof
2:08 pm, January 21st, 2013
“I was asked to take it down by some people,” the actor tells E! Online.
In the clip, Franco copies some of Bieber’s signature looks and movements, while lip-syncing and cavorting around with actress Ashley Benson and another beauty.
“Bieber didn’t contact me,” notes the Oscar nominee, ”but I don’t think he was too happy.”
But as far as Franco’s concerned, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
“I wasn’t trying to diss him,” he insists.
What do you think of Franco’s explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look