James Franco: “I Wasn’t Trying to Diss” Justin Bieber with ‘Boyfriend’ Spoof
2:08 pm, January 21st, 2013
“I was asked to take it down by some people,” the actor tells E! Online.
In the clip, Franco copies some of Bieber’s signature looks and movements, while lip-syncing and cavorting around with actress Ashley Benson and another beauty.
“Bieber didn’t contact me,” notes the Oscar nominee, ”but I don’t think he was too happy.”
But as far as Franco’s concerned, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
“I wasn’t trying to diss him,” he insists.
What do you think of Franco’s explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids