James Franco: “I Wasn’t Trying to Diss” Justin Bieber with ‘Boyfriend’ Spoof
2:08 pm, January 21st, 2013
“I was asked to take it down by some people,” the actor tells E! Online.
In the clip, Franco copies some of Bieber’s signature looks and movements, while lip-syncing and cavorting around with actress Ashley Benson and another beauty.
“Bieber didn’t contact me,” notes the Oscar nominee, ”but I don’t think he was too happy.”
But as far as Franco’s concerned, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
“I wasn’t trying to diss him,” he insists.
What do you think of Franco’s explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet