James Franco’s “Can’t Say Goodbye” Music Video Featuring Childhood Footage
9:37 am, December 11th, 2012VIDEO
Franco reveals the track was inspired by the loss of his father, who passed away while the star was filming Oz: The Great and Powerful in Detroit last year.
He tells MTV, “The song is really sad for me, actually. When I was in Detroit, my father died, so I wrote a song kind of about it.
Franco adds, “Then my mother had recently dug up all the home movies that she had, so we thought it would be a good connection if we used those images for this song.”
Check it out below!
What do you think of Franco’s music video?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin