James Franco’s “Can’t Say Goodbye” Music Video Featuring Childhood Footage
9:37 am, December 11th, 2012VIDEO
Franco reveals the track was inspired by the loss of his father, who passed away while the star was filming Oz: The Great and Powerful in Detroit last year.
He tells MTV, “The song is really sad for me, actually. When I was in Detroit, my father died, so I wrote a song kind of about it.
Franco adds, “Then my mother had recently dug up all the home movies that she had, so we thought it would be a good connection if we used those images for this song.”
Check it out below!
What do you think of Franco’s music video?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look