James Franco’s “Can’t Say Goodbye” Music Video Featuring Childhood Footage
9:37 am, December 11th, 2012VIDEO
Franco reveals the track was inspired by the loss of his father, who passed away while the star was filming Oz: The Great and Powerful in Detroit last year.
He tells MTV, “The song is really sad for me, actually. When I was in Detroit, my father died, so I wrote a song kind of about it.
Franco adds, “Then my mother had recently dug up all the home movies that she had, so we thought it would be a good connection if we used those images for this song.”
Check it out below!
What do you think of Franco’s music video?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look