James Franco is Not Set to Join ‘Breaking Dawn’
2:02 pm, August 14th, 2010
Is another famous face primed to join Breaking Dawn?
Even though the actor added, “But that [project] is way, way off. It’s just something I’m thinking about,” his choice of reading material — not surprisingly — inspired a lot of chatter.
“It’s very possible that James Franco could be joining your favorite vampire and werewolf hotties in Breaking Dawn!” chimes HollywoodLife. Dozens of other outlets, including MTV, also wondered whether the busy Eat Pray Love actor could be sinking his teeth into a Breaking Dawn role.
Well, for good or for bad: It’s not happening.
A rep for Franco tells Gossip Cop the speculation about him joining Breaking Dawn is “not true.”
Rumors often seem to come from thin air, their origins a mystery. Given the Esquire piece, this one is at least somewhat more reasonable — but it’s still inaccurate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents