CLAIM: Jaleel White Got Into “Heated” Fight with DWTS Partner Kym Johnson
6:32 pm, April 2nd, 2012
The mag’s website quotes an “insider” as saying the actor initially “flipped out” after accidentally stepping on Johnson’s foot, and that when Johnson indicated she was in pain, it triggered a tirade from White.
According to the outlet’s source, White chewed out Johnson for “acting like a baby” and began yelling at her, calling her an “idiot.”
Fellow competitor Donald Driver reportedly tried to calm down White (to no avail) before dancer Mark Ballas allegedly confronted White, with tension escalating until, the Us source says, “producers stepped in and broke it up before it got physical.”
White, adds the mag’s website, was reportedly sent home from the studio for the rest of the day.
A rep for the former “Family Matters” star, however, says the Us account is “not true.”
White’s spokesman tells Gossip Cop that while there are occasionally disagreements, which are even aired on the show, ”No one went early home. No one had a vicious fight,” adding that the site is “blowing it up.”
The rep notes that White and Johnson “get along quite fine.”
Spokespersons for Johnson and “Dancing with the Stars” have yet to get back to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Knowles Rocks Cute Braids
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- 15 Hilarious Jay Z Pool Memes
- Wendy Williams Trashes Beyonce: Find Out Why
- Bruce Jenner Gender Reassignment
- The 5 Best GIFs Of Taylor Swift Dancing
- Best Dressed Celebrities For 2013
- Is Kanye West Getting On Kris Jenner's Nerves?
- Would These Former Sex Symbols Be Considered Hot Today?
- Ranking Celebs: C-Listers