CLAIM: Jaleel White Got Into “Heated” Fight with DWTS Partner Kym Johnson
6:32 pm, April 2nd, 2012
The mag’s website quotes an “insider” as saying the actor initially “flipped out” after accidentally stepping on Johnson’s foot, and that when Johnson indicated she was in pain, it triggered a tirade from White.
According to the outlet’s source, White chewed out Johnson for “acting like a baby” and began yelling at her, calling her an “idiot.”
Fellow competitor Donald Driver reportedly tried to calm down White (to no avail) before dancer Mark Ballas allegedly confronted White, with tension escalating until, the Us source says, “producers stepped in and broke it up before it got physical.”
White, adds the mag’s website, was reportedly sent home from the studio for the rest of the day.
A rep for the former “Family Matters” star, however, says the Us account is “not true.”
White’s spokesman tells Gossip Cop that while there are occasionally disagreements, which are even aired on the show, ”No one went early home. No one had a vicious fight,” adding that the site is “blowing it up.”
The rep notes that White and Johnson “get along quite fine.”
Spokespersons for Johnson and “Dancing with the Stars” have yet to get back to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired